Prime Minister Andrew Holness is also the Minister of Economic Growth and Job Creation, while Horace Chang, Derrick Smith and Daryl Vaz are all Ministers without Portfolio in the Office of the Prime Minister.
Robert "Bobby" Montague will take on the challenging Minister of National Security portfolio while Audley Shaw, as expected, is the Minister of Finance.
The Ministry of Education is now the Ministry of Education, Youth and Information, and will be manned by Ruel Reid, presently the Principal of Jamaica College.
Former Cabinet ministers under the last JLP Administration, Pearnel Charles and James Robertson, were not named in the Cabinet.
The complete list of Cabinet members are as follows:
1. Andrew Holness - Prime Minister; Minister of Defence; Minister of Economic Growth and Job Creation
2. Horace Chang, Minister without Portfolio in the Office of the Prime Minister
3. Derrick Smith, Minister without Portfolio in the Office of the Prime Minister
4. Daryl Vaz, Minister without Portfolio in the Office of the Prime Minister
5. Senator Kamina Johnson Smith, Minister of Foreign Affairs
6. Audley Shaw, Minister of Finance and Public Service
7. Karl Samuda, Minister of Industry, Commerce & Agriculture
8. JC Hutchinson, Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Agriculture
9. Robert Montague, Minister of National Security
10. Delroy Chuck, MP Minister of Justice
11. Senator Ruel Reid, Minister of Education, Youth and Information
12. Andrew Wheatley, Minister of Energy, Science and Technology
13. Desmond McKenzie, Minister of Local Government
14. Mike Henry, MP Minister of Transport and Mining
15. Edmund Bartlett, Minister of Tourism
16. Christopher Tufton, Minister of Health
17. Shahine Robinson, Minister of Labour and Social Security
18. Olivia “Babsy” Grange, Minister of Entertainment, Sport, Culture and Gender
Marlene Malahoo Forte has been appointed Attorney General.
Fayval Williams and Rudyard Spencer are Ministers of State in the Ministry of Finance and Public Service; while Senator Pearnel Charles Jr and Floyd Green are junior ministers in the Ministry of National Security and Ministry of Education, Youth and Information respectively.